14 July 2014

Computer Problems Sandbag This Week's Blog Post

A WORD-PROCESSING SYSTEM that would rather crash than communicate used up all the time I would normally have devoted to researching, writing, editing and posting this week's edition of Outside Agitatior's Notebook. It also severely delayed three other editorial projects, kept me away from a vital 15 Now Tacoma activity and was of course emotionally devastating as well. The problem is being solved -- a classic example of the reality embodied in the line "I get by with a little help from my friends"  -- women and men who have earned my most heartfelt thanks. Because of their rescue efforts, which are moving expressions both of friendship and Working Class solidarity, I will be fully operational again within a few hours. Please be patient; I hope to have some text posted as soon as  this Monday evening. Meanwhile my apology to those who accessed this space in anticipation of new material, and my gratitude for your continuing readership.  

LB/13 July 2014

-30-       

No comments:

Post a Comment